Dehydrator Tip - this is the deal


People have been asking so.....

For my Dutch friends, I purchased my dehydrator here www.ebay.de its a good one, I can make a lot at one time. I also can use normal cooking paper on the drawers and give my crackers a flip over after a few hours. love it!

In the USA you will find it HERE.

Its just much more affordable than some of the others and you can make a large amount of items.  It has a timer up to 40 hours, which is awesome.

I make a lot of my healthyeats snacks with it.




I use the 10 drawer version, but there is also an 8 or 12 drawer version available too.
SO get making those veggie, buckwheat crackers, kale chips and other treats, it just makes sense to make a big bunch of healthy treats and store them, replace the the junk food with living, energetic food and you will feel the difference!

No comments :

Make Peace With Food

Amazon