2 Gluten free raw bread alternatives, the sweet and the savory


The summer has been great, the parties have been fun, my good eating habits sort of crashed.  Now its time to get back into feeding my body without the unnecessary crap.....sugar, gluten, and eliminate some dairy products.  These foods keep me from feeling my best. Although some of the lyme symptoms can flair, eating right, for me, can be one of my best defences. 
Here is how I am getting back on the wagon, starting up the dehydrator again, on the rainy days. 

Busy today,  with no sun and cool weather it's time to turn on the dehydrator. Its a good day for some savory raw crackers, and a sweet raw banana bread....No sugar,  no gluten, no dairy. Just homemade goodness and organic ingredients bring out the best in yourself and feel the love as the good nutrition is absorbed, feed the body, feed the brain, detox.

Beet Carrot Ginger Curcumin Flax Crackers with Nutritional Yeast and Sea Salt.


the beets make a beautiful color, I spread them thin for a faster drying time.  Try to fill up the dehydrator as much as possible in order to save electricity.  The raw banana bread is also in.
Here are the finished crackers with my fermented salsa and a cup of kombucha, mmmm.

                                                                                      

Raw Banana Bread 
 Love this! dehydrate the small loaves over night 8-12 hours depending on how dry or soft you like it........ with flax, dates, raw honey, 4-7 bananas, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg, psyllium husk (water if needed). Tomorrows breakfast.   This can be frozen for future use. Going in....
                and finished.....
a little homemade plum jam will top it off, oh ya!
                  


No comments :

Make Peace With Food

Amazon