Thank you to all the great people I met at the RAW FOOD festival today and to the Festival organizers it was "Awesome Sauce"



Thanks everyone!! It was great to meet the cool, wonderful people who stopped by the Healthy Eats table and I'm so pleased that you enjoyed my cookies.
 I was truly amazed at the enthusiasm, and hope you will all join my BLOG and stay in touch so that I can let you know about my plans to have CLASSES to show you how to fit all these nutritious practices into  your busy daily life.  The CLASSES  will be about all the things I'm doing now ( smoothies from the garden, kefir waters, raw foods, juicing, dehydrating, raw desserts, simple treats, sprouting, and fermenting)..  Its been a very inspiring day.and loved meeting you all.   Please feel free to friend  me on facebook at Danah Cooper and there is also a Healthyeats.nl facebook page if you'd like to check it out.  Hope to hear from you all,  I can also be contacted at post@healthyeats.nl




No comments :

Make Peace With Food

Amazon