Healthy Eats in brief


ME

Its been a long journey, jobs, travel, career, family, and devestating illness, to make it very short.  Recovery included a delicious dietary discovery tour to keep me and  ultimately my family strong and well. Its a wonderful  investigation including fementing, kefir water, sprouting, superfoods, phytoplankton, tonics, smoothies, herbs, juicing, dehydrating, foraging, eating raw and loving everything green. There's always more to learn.

THE COOKIE

I wanted something simple, a healthy filling treat to leave me satisfied. Something I could hand to my child or pack in his lunch for a treat, that actually was good for him.  We've been down the date, honey, nut, seed, hemp, lucuma, goji berries, chocolate nibs, path.  Its all wonderful stuff and we include it daily with our food and salads etc.
 I remembered from my childhood macaroons (only with sugar back then)  chocolate flavor in a tin. How could I get that sweet moist chewy coconut flavor, and make it a healty benefit to our diet.  Well, that's what I did with my Healthy Eats raw coconut cookies.  I love chocolate, but my family are more lemon guys, later I wanted that spicy Asian flavor hence the peanut chili, then natural coconut because it was nice all alone, ginger followed, and there are more to come. I want to keep it simple, just a few ingredients and 2 big cookies per pack to share or not.

Hope you enjoy my Healthy Eats treats, like we do.
Danah

No comments :

Make Peace With Food

Amazon