My Morning Dark Green Drink, What's Yours?

Every morning I drink a very green smoothie.  There are so many and I don't really follow any one recipe. So I will give a general description, I try to really boost it up.  I use whatever greens are in season, like postelein (purslane), spinach, kale or any green leafy thing will do.  I add half a banana and sometime a drop or two of stevia.  Then the chlorella powder, reishi powder, resveratrol (He Shou Wu, or polygonum) powder, chaga, chia, goji, and a "superfood" green powder mix, MSM, curcuma, maca, camu camu, shizandra berries, hemp powder mix (with acerola, cinnamon, dandelion, spirulina, beetroot, spinach), acai, kelp, maitake, gynostemma powder and various herbal mixtures ( milk thistle, nettles, ginseng, ginger, catsclaw, gingko, olive leaf, Irishmoss) . I always make a mix with these ingredients in some fashion. The base of the drink may be tea, such as green, or bio cistus, or even my kefir water. Then I like to do a squirt of Oceans Alive phytoplankton.  What do you do?

No comments :

Make Peace With Food

Amazon